Banner

Our Time Dating Site - Top Over 50 Daitng Site

Our Time dating site is quickly growing. It is designed to be used exclusively for the senior crowd. People on the site are entirely comprised of those age fifty and up, who are looking for either casual dating or a substantial long-term relationship with a like-aged individual of the opposite sex. Our Time dating site is very easy to use, with a simply sign-up process, and an impressive set of extensive search features to help users find that special someone.

Links: 5 Best Dating Sites for Over 50 >> | Top 4 Over 40 Dating Sites >>

Our Time Dating site is so easy to use, individuals who wish to purchase a subscription do not need any prior computer or internet knowledge save for the ability to: turn on the computer, type in the address, click on the 'sign up' button, and follow the simple instructions.

The user base of ourtime consists exclusively of mature singles over the age of fifty, who are looking for either a casual dating scene or long term relationship and deep chemistry with other individuals over the age of fifty. It is not for older people looking for a younger person to date. The gender ratio is nearly even, but with a slight bias towards female users. Approximately 48% of Ourtime's population is male, with the remaining 52% consisting of female users. Ourtime receives over a million views per month, which makes it one of the most popularly used dating sites specifically created for senior use.

Our Time Dating Site Features

1. Step by step instructions through a guided tutorial which makes signing up easy, even if a person is not particularly computer and/or internet savvy

2. Profile sections include personality traits and interests, to help you further define who you are as a person, and allow you to see how well you might match with others

3. Users have the option to fill out their profile in full now, skip it until later, or even to pick and choose which sections they'd like to fill out

4. Ourtime features a personality matching system which generates new matches for each user daily

5. Your profile includes the option to include pictures, videos, audio, and personal greetings

6. Ourtime features a section dedicated to dating advice from the experts, geared towards people aged fifty or over

7. You can chat live with your matches

8. There are navigation bars at both the left hand side and top of the page to make using the site easier

9. There is an easy to use, easily accessed FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Section

10. A compatibility button located on each dating profile allows you to see how your personality would pair up with an individual matches. This can help you to weed and seed through potential matches to find only those you would truly be interested in spending time with.

11. The match search system is highly advanced, and can allow you to break down the users which appear in your search results. You can refine searches by gender, age, location, zip code, relationship desires, religion, and built. You can also search only for users who have pictures, videos. audio, and/or personal greetings.

Our Time Login

Pros and Cons

There are three subscription options available to individuals using OurTime. If you purchase your subscription in bulk (i.e. more than one month at a time) your price per month drops drastically, with the most expensive option costing $23.99 a month, and the least expensive option costing $17.99 a month.

You can choose a one month subscription, which costs $23.99. If you purchase a three month subscription, the monthly cost drops down to $17.99. Or you can choose to purchase a six month subscription, where the monthly cost is only $11.99

There are numerous pros and cons associated with this dating site, according to OurTime dating site reviews. The pros include affordable pricing (especially if you choose to purchase a six month subscription), the ability to browse singles prior to purchasing a subscription, easy of use, and a very simple layout designed specifically for older users. You do not have to be technologically savvy in the slightest to use Ourtime.

The downsides to Ourtime is that there are extremely limited features available to free users versus those who have purchased a membership option of some kind. Also, some individuals may prefer a more complicated or in-depth layout instead of the simple one - individuals who, for example, are already familiar with the world of online dating, or else who have extensive computer skills.

The final downside of Our Time dating site is that it is not a good option for seniors who are looking to date someone under the age of fifty. While this is the purpose of the website, there are some seniors who may not mind dating, say, individuals who are ten years younger or ten years older than they are, and if this includes consumers under the age of fifty, well, you're just out of luck.